Re: change BalancerMember status if servlet fails

I did the same trick.
When my back-end server is down i throw HTTP 503 servlet error from
respective worker node.
The error is shown to the user only for the first time. But after refreshing
the browser the request is redirected to some other working node (even if
the load on the node is more than the failed node). Next all the requests
are forwarded to unfailed nodes.:jumping: