Re: 502 proxy error

Thank you all,

I have increased with Keep Alive upto 300 sec as well No KeepAlive option buyt the reult is still negative. Still it is throwing the below error

proxy: Error reading from remote server returned by /..."
proxy: error reading status line from remote server

Further I read in groups that the httpd 2.2.3 might have some bugs which is causing the problem. Hence I have upgraded my apache to httpd 2.2.10 . Now the performance is better but still around 40% of the time its end up with proxy error.

my backend server is on ISS and reverse proxy is on Fedora 6 on httpd 2.2.10

Thanks
Isha