RE: Issue with SSL configuration.

I think you're not getting responses because your question is a bit
muddled...

By ".. able to use the SSL at the apache level .. " I am assuming that
https://server/filepath returns the file at <DocumentRoot>/filepath -
i.e. you can get local content via HTTPS. Is this so?

If so, all you need to do now is proxy this VH to the back-end server
(i.e. the weblogic thingy). For this you need Proxy directives,e.g.

ProxyPass / http://back-end-server/

then a request for https://server/filepath will cause apache to fetch
http://back-end-server/filepath and return it, via HTTPS, to the client.

I don't quite understand why you have paths like /OPSWeb/neo... That
makes it look like apache is fetching the back-end content via the
filesystem (e.g. shared disks). If so, that's not right - a proxy is
simply a way of forwarding HTTP requests so that all data are
transferred by HTTP. No need for the servers to see each other's files.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle