caching webdav traffic through a reverseproxy

Hi all,

I am trying to utilize apache mod_cache and mod_disk_cache modules to cache webdav traffic on an apache server doing reverse proxy. Below is a description of my current approach which does not seem to be working (it doesn't seem like i can even get regular caching to work), if anyone out there has any experience in this matter I can definetly use some suggestions :-) .

Hosting server:

- Running Apache 2.2.9
- httpd.conf file modified to add "Cache-Control: public" header to all responses, in order to allow caching of requests containing "Authorized" header. (used wire-shark to validate this seems to be working)

-------httpd.conf-----------
LoadModule headers_module modules/mod_headers.so
Header set Cache-Control "public"
--------------------------------

Proxying server:

- Running Apache 2.2.8
- httpd.conf file modified to allow Reverse Proxy webdav traffic (this seems to be working), also a configuration for reverse proxying yahoo to test regular cachining:

-------httpd.conf-----------
ProxyRequests Off

<Proxy *>
  Order allow,deny
  allow from all
</Proxy>
ProxyVia On

ProxyPass /SvnDomain http://server01/SvnDomain
ProxyPassReverse /SvnDomain http://server01/SvnDomain

<Location /SvnDomain>
        <Limit OPTIONS PROPFIND GET REPORT MKACTIVITY PROPPATCH PUT CHECKOUT MKCOL MOVE COPY DELETE LOCK UNLOCK MERGE>
          Order allow,deny
          Allow from all
          Satisfy any
        </Limit>
</Location>

ProxyPass /yahoo http://www.yahoo.com/
ProxyPassReverse /yahoo http://www.yahoo.com/
--------------------------------

- httpd.conf file modified to do Caching (does not seem to be working for webdav or regular traffic from yahoo reverse proxy)
-------httpd.conf-----------
<IfModule cache_module>
    LoadModule disk_cache_module modules/mod_disk_cache.so
    <IfModule disk_cache_module>
        CacheRoot c:\cacheroot
        CacheEnable disk /
        CacheDirLevels 5
        CacheDirLength 3
        CacheIgnoreNoLastMod On
    </IfModule>
</IfModule>

Thank you in advance for any suggestions
-seymen