Re: Redirect/ReWrite config for multiple domains to different pages

If customer1's_domain.com and customer2's_comain.com are DNS entries
to your server, then your solution can be found in VirtualHosts. This
setup allows you to use different configurations depending on the
hostname the client the provides when they connect. In this case, you
can just set up the appropriate rewrite rule for each VirtualHost.

If customer1's_domain.com, etc, are actually your customer's domains,
then I don't see that you could possibly do it with Apache (or any
other webserver, for that matter). If they're accessing their own
address, the request will never get to your server.

Hope that helps,
-Brian