Re: PDO install kills webserver

As a newbie, I'm sorta clueless, but I did manage to rummage around and find
this in my apache2 error.log

[Sun Sep 28 07:55:57 2008] [notice] suEXEC mechanism enabled (wrapper:
/usr/lib/apache2/suexec)
/usr/sbin/apache2: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/php5/20060613/pdo_mysql.so:
undefined symbol: php_pdo_get_dbh_ce

Don't know what it means, but it references pdo_mysql.  I don't have MySQL
on the machine (I'm using PostgreSQL), and there's no reference to pdo_mysql
in php.ini.  I do reference pdo_pgsql in php.ini, but even when I remove
that line, and remove PDO, I still can't connect -- situation seems
unrecoverable.

Hopes this sheds some light....