RE: Vista install/start winsock bind error 10013

Arrrg! I did not realize I would need to uncomment the ServerName variable in httpd.conf when using 127.0.0.1 during install. Whhhhyyy? Well, my bad.

I also needed to switch to port 8080. I will investigate this later, but Vista does seem to be listening on port 80 even though I have not installed the MS web server (which comes with Vista Ultimate). Probably some obscure feature/service I need to disable in the Vista Programs / Features section.