Re: Not Sure If This Is An Appache Problem Or a PHP problem

grrrrrrrr  Ok that didnt work either.  Moved it again to the windows directory and restarted everything and still nothing.  This must be a bad trick that my computer is playing on me.  Does it have anything to do with windows vista?  And yes I finally turned off the user account control.  Im pasting the original message below in case we missed something.

Hello,
I am trying to test that php is working properly with apache and with mysql and I keep getting the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysqli_connect() in C:\Apache2.2\htdocs\mysql_up.php on line 13

Now I have done absolutely everything that I have read in all of these forums and it still is not working.  Below is a list of all that I have done so far:
   1.  Addded PHP to the windows path by going to "Advanced System Settings" and adding C:/php to the path.
   2.  The php.ini file is currently located at c:/php/php.ini
   3.  I have tried moving the php.ini file to the windows folder of my computer that didnt work.
   4.  I have removed the restrictive comment from the extension php_mysqli.dll
  5.  I have re started apache several times.
  6.  Php in itself does seem to be working because I did create a test php page and below is what shows up on that page.  From what I have read the fact that the loaded configuration file section is blank means that my computer is not able to locate the php.ini file but i honestly have no clue where else to put it because i've tried copying it everywhere to no avail.

Please help if you can.  Below is what I got from a test page when i tested php alone on apache...however when i try to test if all three are working i get the above error.

Tianja Samuel-George
President