Re: Not Sure If This Is An Appache Problem Or a PHP problem

Ok I think we've stumbled onto the problem.  I think you may be right it may be a file permission problem because I have moved this php.ini file everywhere.  I moved it to the apache2.2/bin folder restarted the computer restarted apache didnt work.  I moved it to c:/windows folder restarted computer restarted apache didnt work.....

when i load the test page every single time no matter which folder i put it into this is what i get for paths

Configuration File (php.ini) Path C:\Windows

Loaded Configuration File (none)

So it keeps telling me there is no loaded config file when there is.... Now the file opens in note pad and i dont believe its saved at a text time just all others.  So could that be the problem? or do i need to change some kind of permission settings?
I already changed the path under advanced system settins and at first i added c:/php to the path then i changed it as i moved the file around so im not sure where the permission problem lies?

Tianja Samuel-George
President