Re: find out group-membership with php

Looks like you could add something like this to your .htaccess:

SetEnv dir_group "group_name"

then you should have $_SERVER[ 'dir_group' ] available to you in php.

I'm no security expert and I had to change AllowOverride to "All" or probably "SetEnv" in my directory block and this may be a security concerns depending on your environment.

//Brad