Re: Error when creating certificate in HPUX

Tan, Liao wrote:
> I did read the link, but couldnt figure out wots the solution.
> how can I solve it?

Well, the point is that the 'random generator' on your system ain't
random enough. So, depending on which system you have you have different
options. Now, I'm not familiar with HPUX, so I suggest you to ask your
SysAdmin about it, maybe he needs to see how the /dev/urandom or
/dev/random behave. In any event, is nothing related with Apache on his own.

Davide

--
When a man with a roller from an UC 8100 Laserjet meets a man with an
oxtail dao, the man with a roller from an UC 8100 Laserjet is a dead