Re: Apache2 rewrite_log_lock

Hi,

Yeap, in the conf/httpd.conf, i have:

User snapple
Group admin

This is the gourp i had in my old apache 1.3 set up.

This is my admin user for my machine, and the user i used when isntalling apache2.

This is the odd thing, its all the same set up as my old apache, fairly simple stuff - just doesn't work. I am worried its darwin kernal / apache2 compatibility problem - but have been reassured on a few forums that these two do work together and its definitely a problem with my apache2 configuration.

Thank you for your help / advice.

Regards, Sam