disable access to different parts of the application when using reverse proxy

Hello all
im using apache as reverse proxy to my application that is sitting in
tomcat using mod_jk as the connector
now the reverse proxy is working ok except one thing that i will ask later ,
the apache redirect to the application pages as i configure but when i
type manally urls to other parts of my application
using the the apache ip:port i still can access , so my question is
how can i prevent access from apache to other parts of my application
.

my configuration is simple like this:
ProxyRequests off
ProxyPass /dir/ http://app1:8080/jsp/dir/mypage.jsp
ProxyPassReverse /dir/ http://app1:8080/jsp//dir/mypage.jsp

and my second question is when using mod_proxy for example when i type :
www.myhost.com/dir <--- whiteout the slash in the end i dont get the
redirection right only when i type
www.myhost.com/dir/ <-- with the slash in the end , how can i add this
slash automatically ?