unexpected behaviour of suexec dissolving users / uid

Hello again,

I have to correct me in one specific point. The uid's and gid's are not the same at all, that's what I assumed, by mistake. So, the errors that suexec.log show are explainable and correct.

However, that does not solve my problem. Still the configuration of vhost1 and vhost3 seem to be identical, while vhost1 is running fine and vhost 3 not. If I set the user.group of the files and dirs used by vhost3 to the same user.group like defined in the vhost config (SuexecUserGroup), suexec states that the php has no execute permission. If I give execute permissions to that file for testing, it does not run either. Now suexec states:

suexec failure: could not open log file
fopen: Permission denied

I can't explain that errors, because I did not use fopen at all in my php script and the suexec.log is written. The php.ini files for vhost1 and vhost3 are identical at the moment. Searching for that error in the web gives me some results, but nothing helpfull. Any ideas?

Thank you in advance

Johannes

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx