From: Nick Kew <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 7:34:47 PM
Subject: Re:  Apache 2.2.8 + ProxyErrorOverride errors

Richard de Vries wrote:
> (all on one line, so chopped)

We recently made some fixes to ProxyErrorOverride, but I
don't recollect the details.  Googling the dev list would
no doubt find it.

In the absence of a better solution, you could perhaps
default to serving the proxy's error pages, but override
that for selected statuses by configuring ErrorDocuments
for them.

--
Nick Kew