Re: Problem whith DocumentRoot in VirtualHost

CARRILLO MARTINEZ JULIO ALBERTO wrote:

> We have problems whit the configuration VirtualHost.
>
> I have two DocumentRoot in the basic configuration

You can have one DocumentRoot per server, if you enable VirtualHosts,
then the 'main' configuration is ignored and the first VHost will be
used as 'main', of course, if this first vhost doesn't have a Docroot,
then the 'main' one will be used.

> but the
> DocumentRoot in VirtualHost it’s ignore and only resolv the basic
> configuration ignore Virtual  DocumentRoot.

Post your configuration then.

Davide

--
Here's your cable.  We made it fifty feet long, just in case.  In case
what, in case tectonic movement makes the serial ports farther apart?