Re: How to get SSL handshake errors logged

Wilda, Jet wrote:
Hi,

	How do I get Apache httpd (2.0.X and 2.2.X) to log SSL handshake errors?  I found that if I set ‘LogLevel info’ they will be logged to the error log.  However it then logs way to much stuff.  What I need is a way to just log all the SSL errors especially the handshake errors.  Thanks for any and all help ☺

I thought that the failure itself was logged at level 'error'.  Certainly,
at level 'warning'.  If this is not so, we should review the error levels
of the various emits from mod_ssl.

Feel free to sniff the LogLevel info for one failed connection, and point
out the one error that you believe should have been logged at warn/error.

Notice that you can tell which are which right in the logs, just look for
[info], [warn] etc on each log line.