Https certificate issue

Dear All,

There is a windows server, where .Net web services is exposed.
But they have configured HTTPS at windows server. So, we are not able to
invoke their web services over HTTPS.

i am not sure but they have configured HTTPS with ssl certification at their
end.

I am using JDK1.6 and Tomcat.
I have written a simple java SOAP client code to invoke their web services.
But we are facing problem to connect to their server because of HTTPS
config.

So, how to solve this issue.
What configuration change required at Java side. So, we can access HTTPS
while invoking their services.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards
Santosh