Re: mod_jk integration for both HTTP and HTTPS request to one JBOSS

Hello Deepak

You have also add the jmount into the ssl virtual host.

regards Dietmar

"Deepak Gupta" <d.gupta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
29.07.2008 14:56
Bitte antworten an
users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

An
<users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Kopie

Thema
 mod_jk integration for both HTTP and HTTPS request to one
JBOSS

Hi,

I have Jboss 4.0.5 and Apache 2.2.9 with SSL on windows environment. I
have successfully configured mod_jk so that apache talks with jboss nicely
for all HTTP request. Problem I am facing is when I am making an HTTPS
request it goes to Apache but never comes to JBOSS. I have successfully
configured JBOSS also with SSL. Direct HTTPS request with Jboss ssl port
8443 is working but I am not able to do it via APACHE please provide some
HELP.

Some apache setting for mod_jk I am using.

HTTPD.conf

Include conf/mod-jk.conf

In mod-jk.conf

LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.so

JkWorkersFile conf/workers.properties

JkMount /__application__/* node1

JkMountFile conf/uriworkermap.properties

In worker.properties

worker.list=node1

worker.node1.port=8009

worker.node1.host=localhost