Re: IMPORTANT Apache Web Access log question...

Okay I found the answer and it was not all that surprising. Seems the acces log time represent the time from when the client opens a socket to the Apache server to the time the last bit of the last byte is read then appache closes the connection.
I aw able to add a delay between the time the client opens the socket to the time the buffer is read on the client side and in the loop where the buffer is read on the client side and indeed the log recorded time changes for the same file requested. I am assuming the file (image file) is stored in cache thus the log does not reflect much time spent in the Apache server doing processing.

Regards,
-Tony