mod_proxy, mod_proxy_balancer

Hello there,

I'm using a bunch of Apache-Worker as proxys (modules proxy_balancer_module, proxy_http_module, proxy_module), with two parent servers. The parent servers are holding the content, which is redundant till now on both servers. At the moment, there is this directive in the apache2.conf on the front proxys:

<Proxy balancer://hotcluster>
     # The below is the hot standby
BalancerMember http://host1
BalancerMember http://host2
        </Proxy>
This worked fine for me, but now the situation has changed: there will be different content on the parent servers. Is there a way to tell the front proxys, that content of a specified url is only available on host one? Maybe via the rewrite engine?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Jérôme