From: kohanm [mailto:kohan.massoud@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 11:30 AM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Configuration Errors on SSL+Apache 2.2 +mod_jk +Tomcat 5.5

I do not have mod_ssl.so under Apache/modules. I downloaded Apache 2.2 the binary version and then the  jk_module  separately.

I read from different sources that I have to install Apache 2.2.* from source than I have to enable mod_ssl  and there is not any separate SSL module for Apache 2.2. am I  right?

MK