Re: Questions on upgrading Apache version 1.3.x to Version 2.0.x

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 23:49, Sutida Yenjaichon <syenjaichon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have downloaded the Apache version 2.0.63 to replace the Apache version
> 1.3.x. It works except the ASP part. The informaiton entered on the web has
> not been posted to the database. And the email function does not work.
> Emails couldn't be sent out.
>
> I am so new with Apache and Web page development. And I have just taken the
> web site maintenance at work. It's frustrated since I need to search this
> out myself. There is no internal support on Apache within the company.

ASP is not supported by apache, so will never work on a default apache
installation. You old server probably had some add-on to enable it to
process asp pages, and you need to find out what this add-on is, and
how to upgrade it to apache 2.0.x

Krist

--
krist.vanbesien@xxxxxxxxx