Re: GET vs POST issue w/ a Proxy/Redirect

On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 15:15:39 -0500
"Scott Moseman" <scmoseman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks for the information, Nick.  That said, is there another way to
> accomplish what I'm trying to do?  The theory is that "remoteserver"
> will host several /portal/ type subdirectories, and we will use
> virtual hosts on the Apache proxy to provide a clean URL for each
> instance, instead of including that path (and most likely a
> non-standard port) in the URLs.

Not quite clear about the question, but I suspect what you're
looking for may be http://www.apachetutor.org/admin/reverseproxies

(which is alas long overdue a major update, but nevertheless
gives you the basics).

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/