Re: Configure Options Not Recognized

I've seen that before. That's why I thought I had the syntax correct.
# ./configure -help | grep ssl
--enable-ssl                             SSL/TLS support (mod_ssl)
--enable-distcache                  Select distcache support in mod_ssl
--with-sslport=SSLPORT      Port on which to securelisten (defualt is 443)
--with-sslc=DIR                     RSA SSL-C SSL/TLS toolkit
--with-ssl=DIR                       OpenSSL SSL/TLS toolkit

The command
    # . /configure --with-modules=ssl
produces the following
    configure: WARNING: Unrecognized options --with-modules
(Same thing happens when I use --enable-modules=ssl)

Carlos Eduardo Maiolino wrote:
Hey Brad,

I'm not use the apache in the last months, but, I think you can use the --with-modules=ssl

try `./configure --help | less` to show all options and verify your sintax ok ?

See you,
Bye.