Re: Is it possible to filter requests from certain browsers/OSes?

Tony Stevenson wrote:
Firstly, who are you to say this is the wrong solution?  The only person
who can truly say it is wrong is the person whom is responsible for it.

Secondly, this is for his family and I am sure they don't care that much
as long ad they actually get to read the email.

We are all entitled to our opinions, clearly yours doesn't fall in line
with this persons ideas.  There is no need to be so personal, and cast
dispersions with such a wide net.

If you cannot answer with a civil tone, or with anything constructive
may I suggest you don't answer at all.
Thank you.  This is the sort of response I once would have given and it
wasn't until reading your response that I realized how years of incivility
have worn on me.  I remember 12 or 15 years ago when the internet
really started getting rude.  We called it the aol effect.  I fought against
it for a long time, but now realize that I've become inured to it.

You're a good role model.

Thanks,

Patrick