Re: Running a cluster of Apache

Hey, how are you Jorge ?

I think that the Round Robin, is a good idea to solve your problem, but it's configurate in the DNS entrys of this domain:

Look:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Round_robin_DNS

Is a good Idea that the nodes on the "web cluster" access de same files, for example, a storage, or a NFS Server, exporting the web content (is the cheaper than storage and functional ;) )

Ask me if you have any questions...

See you