Re: how to configure apache+ssl+mod_jk+tomcat

hi thanks for the fast reply , i did what you said , and moved the
JkMount configuration
to be under the <VirtualHost _default_:443> in http-ssl.conf.
and it does work .
i will never could guess that . part of the mod_jk config is in the
http.conf and other part in the http-ssl.conf.

ok i have another question now i all of my jsp application is secured
with ssl , what if i like
to secure only parts of the application for example
only this 3 directories only and the rest will be not secured
d:/tomcat/webapps/ROOT/ThisSecureDir1/
d:/tomcat/webapps/ROOT/ThisSecureDir2/
d:/tomcat/webapps/ROOT/ThisSecureDir3/

Thanks Again