Re: 2.2.9 missing options, no sql

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

Missed the last bit of your question...

Thats OK, I do it often :)

Res wrote:
2.2.9 gives the appearance its
broken but is not when you have the extra information, was there any operational reason why it was changed to this?

Simple.  Build with five different dbd providers and you drag all that
*crap* into every httpd process, with or without using it.  With the
now-default dso option, you will only be loading the db client drivers

That does make sense.

--
Cheers
Res

I read usenet and lists in pine. But m$ outlook, thunderbird and gmail
often use html span/whatever for quotes, makes it hard to tell who said
what, so I dont try. If I ignore you, thats why! Use a compliant mailer.