RE: AddOutputFilterByType

" MultiViews is used specifically when choosing
between a bunch of files that exist in the filesystem, but that have
different meta-data attached to them. You only have a single file, but
wish to process it in a bunch of different ways."

That's what I thought, though the brief explanation of MultiViewsMatch
Filters suggests something else.
I have a copy of the Apache Modules book and I'll have a dig through to see
if there is anything on this directive.

Cheers,

Ben

Ben Davies | Lead Developer | Stickyeyes
6th Floor,
West One,
Wellington Street,
Leeds, LS1 1BA
Email: ben.davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0113 391 2929 | Fax 0113 391 2939

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. It must not be used by, or its contents
copied or disclosed to persons other than the intended recipient. Any
liability (in negligence or otherwise) arising from any third party acting,
or refraining from acting, on any information contained in this e-mail is
excluded. The views expressed may not be official company policy, but
instead, the personal views of the originator. If you have received this
e-mail in error please notify the sender and delete the e-mail.