Re: problem with perl script and Apache

Thanks a lot for your advice. The file shows the html result so I guess there has been some changes between Apache 2.0.46 and 2.2.3 that prevents the 2.2.3 to understand the html headers on the page...

I will look in that direction

Thanks again

Denis

"Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
<users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: problem with perl script and Apache

"Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>

Please respond to : users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
30/05/2008 15:49

How does it look the content of the downloaded perl file?

It shows the perl source code, or the html page which should be created by
the script?

If it shows the source code, it means that the program is not executed
because Apache is not configured correctly.

If it shows the html result, it means that the script doesn't send the
correct HTTP headers, so you should fix the script.

Octavian