FW: Cannot reach host

Greetings, I have a bit of a noob question, but I wondered if perhaps anyone else had encountered this issue.

I installed Apache on Windows XP, ran it, tested it, and it works fine on that machine.  However, I cannot reach the host machine from any other machine, even one on the same subnet.  The error message says that it is taking too long to respond.  The server appears to be listening on port 80, and I have the config file set to Allow, Deny and then Allow from all, so from my understanding anyone should be able to load that test page.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety. Help protect your kids.

Make every e-mail and IM count. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft.