From: Tracy12 <j_lalith@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 23:16:45
To:users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Is this a know issue

Thanks for the reply,

I do not fully agree on what you say, why should I redirect and start a new
session. What I am doing is

inside the Authentication Hanlder I do the authentication and if success
full I return the constant OK if not FORBIDDEN.

How the the Auth handler get invoked is via a Location directive eg.show
below

The issue I have is printParam.pl does not print the POST parameters but it
prints the GET parameter.

I am using apache 2.2 with mod_perl 2.x

Whay it is working for get and not for post what is the workaround for this.

<Location /testURL>

    PerlOptions +GlobalRequest

    RequestHeader add MyHeader2 "%D %t"
    AuthType TEST
    AuthName "TEST1"
    PerlAuthenHandler Test->authen_handler
    PerlSetVar errorURL "http://localhost/error.html";

    Require valid-user

</Location>

#following script will print the REMOTE_USER ENV variable
Alias  /testURL "/var/www/html/test/printParam.pl"