Re: Web publication, elemental doubt

The only real POJO Application Server.
Making the Java dream come true.
----- Original Message ----- From: "aldiaz84" <aldiaz84@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 12:25 PM
Subject:  Web publication, elemental doubt

Hi Al,
One of the most useful things you need to try is this
http://localhost/manual/

And then read up on binding... should see something like this
http://spinbox.techtracker.com/manual/bind.html

Essentially in your httpd config file you going to add this
Listen 80

Then you "probably" going to have to get into you incoming router and tell it that it must let traffic thru to the Apache server.

Isnt it unusual for Apache httpd to be on a default of 8080?

Are you sure its not Apache Tomcat ;)

Just wondering... good luck

Hi! , i have some doubts about apache config to publish mi aplication in web

I have an apache server runnig at port 8080 , whith my web aplication, all
it's ok.
I want to acces to my app by the Web, i have an Public ip adress, and i want
to associate it to my localhost ip.

i have http://127.0.0.1:8080/myapp

i want http://public_ip/myapp

What must i do to config that ??