RE: Odd character behavior

Krist,

Sorry for the long delay, but thanks for the help.

I eventually did search using the magical combination and found this
thread:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=31592&page=2

The fix offered there helped me.

With your favorite editor, edit this file:
/etc/apache2/conf.d/charset

And add this line:
AddDefaultCharset ISO-8859-1

Restart apache, and all is good.

This was on a default install of Debian Etch, so YMMV.

Thanks again,

GS