RE: Is there any precompiled version available of apache2.2.8 for UNIX

Hi,

I manage a log of solaris machines, and know what you are suffering now ;).

To get an apache solaris package go to www.sunfreeware.com, then in the
right frame choose your platform/OS combination, and then look in the list
for the apache versions ready to download. As far as today, for instance,
they have apache 2.2.6 and 2.0.59 for solaris 10 x86 as packages.

Just download de file, unzip it and install with pkgadd.

Let me know if it works.

Best

Toni.