Re: aptmpZbGOTJ files in apache CacheRoot

Dragon, all,

I must be missing something regarding the cache. The
files written into CacheRoot directory are temporary.
Any file in the CacheRoot directory ( and not in the
actual cache directories that are created under
CacheRoot ) should come and go while the cache is in
use.

1. request for file from cache
2. cache gets the file from origin server
3. cache temporarily writes the file into CacheRoot
4. the file very soon after gets written to its final
resting spot somewhere under CacheRoot, in a dir
5. file gets unlinked from CacheRoot

Now I see that some temp files would be expected to be
in CacheRoot but not after the cache has been
shutdown.
It should either put the file into its correct
directory in the cache or remove it from CacheRoot
dir.

Can you id where there's a gap in my understanding above?