Fwd: SetEnvIf help (concepts OK, but lacks implementation)

> On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 6:45 PM, Daniel Aleksandersen wrote:
> >  Could you help me with the regex editing too, please? Were
> > "magical-regex" takes the current header and inserts
> > "http://www.domain.tld/"; as a prefix. Header always edit Content-Location
> > "magical-regex"
>
> I've never used Header edit, but I imagine it is something as simple as
> Header always edit Content-Location (.*) http://www.domain.tld$1

Thank you again. :-) I want to ask you for two more things, if it is ok. Do
you know if I can set the Content-Location with data from the request? I
noticed that it was not enough to edit it, I actually have to change it
alltogether. I want it to contain the domain (your method worked like a
charm), but I also want it to contain the GET /path from the request. So...
What would the syntax for that be?
	Header always set Content-Location http://www.domain.tld/{REQUEST-PATH}

The other thing had to do with the env. variables. The first does not work,
but the second work. Why does it not match "everything but"?
	SetEnvIfNoCase Host !^www.domain.tld$ nowwwhost
	Header append Vary host env=nowwwhost
	# should match anything BUT www.domani.tld (does not work)
	SetEnvIfNoCase Host ^www.domain.tld$ yeswwwhost