RE: Adding a Header to the httpd response

Hi,

Something like this in httpd.conf works for me:

    <IfModule mod_headers.c>
         <LocationMatch \.(js|gif|jpe?g|css)>
             Header append "Cache-Control" "public"
         </LocationMatch>
         <LocationMatch \.s?html>
             Header append "Cache-Control" "private"
         </LocationMatch>
    </IfModule>

so without the LocationMatch it could handle everything I think.

Jeremy