From: jslive@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:jslive@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joshua
Slive
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 6:08 AM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Single Client Simultaneous Page Load Issue

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 6:43 AM, Eric Covener <covener@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 10:53 PM, Robert Conrad
>  <Robert_Conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  > Hi Everybody,
>
> > Does anyone have any idea how to force apache to server two pages to
>  > single client on the same domain simultaneously?
>
>  I think you need to focus on your client or your application,  apache
>  isn't staging the responses.

I agree. You do know that modern browsers (excluding the latest beta
releases) limit themselves to 2 or 3 simultaneous connections to the
same host? These could be easily filled up by image/javascript/css
requests for one page, leaving no opportunity to grab the other page
until the first is finished.

The latest beta releases of MSIE and firefox are going up to 6
simultaneous connections, if my memory serves me correctly.

Joshua.