Re: url proxying

Hi Krist, all,

The url proxying is still not working: The url changes to point to the backend server.

ProxyRequests off
RewriteEngine On
SSLProxyEngine On
ProxyPass /psc-web/ https://remoteserver:8443/abc/
SSLProxyCACertificatePath /usr/local/apache2/conf/ssl

As stated before, the certificate has CN=remoteserver. The certificate was generated using keytool. I then issued c_rehash on ssl/ directory.

Do you have any idea on how to enable proxying?
thanks.