Re: Apache installation

Hi ,

Thank you for your responses..
What I mean is, can I have the both apache servers with our uninstalling them?
But the wrong done by me is, I ve run the ./configure command at the default only.. I have configured the httpd 2.0.63 version first and later the httpd2.2.8 version.

Now, Let me know the way, I can run both the servers when ever needed.
If it is not possible, Let me know a command for uninstalling them properly.