Re: LoadModule directive

Hey,

 hi,
Where do I do module specific settings ? Actually myapp.so(in example
below) is a filter which redirects request to other custm build
application. I would like to redirect all the request of
RuntimeTest1.apple.com to custom application while other virtual host
,configured name based virtual host , RuntimeTest2.apple.com should work
normally i.e. should not be redirected to my custom app.
\Vinay

If this myapp.so is a module you wrote yourself, you need to add a VHost scope directive to switch the module's functionality on/off per Virtual Host (most likely, the default would be that the module does nothing at all and works only if it finds a "MyModulesFunction on"-style direcive). If it's a third-party module you downloaded somewhere, refer to its documentation.

One more side note: In your configuration, you load the module using

*LoadModule setenvif_module modules/myapp.so*

But setenvif_module is the official name of an Apache standard module, so you should definitely use another module name.

Regards
Sascha