Prefetch

Hello list,

Maybe not apache relate, but since there are so many web professionals
here one of you might have a hint for me.

The situation is the following:

- We have a web portal used by mobile phones. The "front end" is an
apache server. Typical request is:
Mobile phone requests page from apache server.
Apache server requests page from backend and forwards it to Mobile phone.
Mobile phone then requests all the images from the apache server who
in turn requests them from the backends.

What I now want to do, is have apache (or something else) look at the
content of the response that comes from the backend, and _prefetch_
all the images that are linked in it, so that when the request for the
images comes they are already cached.

Any ideas, modules or products that could help here?

Krist

--
krist.vanbesien@xxxxxxxxx
krist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx