Re: www.xx.com opens but xx.com doesnt

James,

James Carter wrote:
After doing a little more investigating, the Red Hat
test page is actually loading up from the DNS server,
not my actual web server.  I guess I need to tell my
dns server to point to the web server if it is an
actual web page request.

Your web requests don't need to hit your DNS server. Just remove the A record for .211 from xx.com.

Please also include the (relevant part of the) previous thread of this problem in so others can see the context of your problem.

HTH,

				Neil.

--
Neil Hillard                    neil.hillard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AgustaWestland                  http://www.whl.co.uk/

Disclaimer: This message does not necessarily reflect the
            views of Westland Helicopters Ltd.