From: Nils Jeppe [mailto:nils@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 2:40 PM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE:  [warn] worker http://some_ip:port/context
already used by another worker ?

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008, Wilda, Jet wrote:

> Fixed it for the /saleslead vs /salesleadv2.  What does having or not
> having the trailing slash change or mean?

Apache will match everything to the right side of the statement. So for
example /salesleadxxxx will also be matched. But if you change it to
include the slash, it will match more correctly. If users enter the URL
by
hand, you'll probably want to redirect /saleslead to /saleslead/ because

users rarely bother to enter the trailing slash. If all your users reach

the URL automatically, don't bother with it.

> [Mon Mar 17 10:08:04 2008] [warn] worker
> http://172.18.54.39:9001/leads/verizon/ already used by another worker
>
> Thanks for any and all help.

Alright it obviously identifies it by the destination. Do you really
need
the two reverseproxies? You could replace one by a redirect to the
other,
or by a rewrite rule, if the warning bothers you.

- Nils

THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL.  This e-mail message and any attachments are proprietary and confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not print, distribute, or copy this message or any attachments.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments from your computer.