From: Narendra Verma [mailto:narendra.verma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 10:22 AM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE:  [warn] worker http://some_ip:port/context
already used by another worker ?

Hi,
I think no need to add trailing slash here,
You can configure server itself to add this trailing slash.
For example if you configured it as

ProxyPassReverse /saleslead/ http://172.17.52.28:8091/saleslead/

Then your request on browser must be ....../saleslead/ like that
If I replace it by ......./saleslead  then it would not reach to
application.

Any way if think its important then check it, it sometimes very
necessary.

Narendra