Re: how would I serve up an upload/download directory for each user

This should IMO really make it into the standard distribution, maybe even replace the webdav module. The main reason I don't use webdav is that its privilege model is useless for all I'd ever want to do with it (e.g. make user's home directory available to them as webdav mount while they are on the road). I'll have to check this out, sounds just about what I've been looking for.

Ronald