Re: ErrorDocument not working for HTTP code 413

Joshua,

Since i need to limit the file size being uploaded either via Apache/httpd
or the plugin, i tried using the Apache LimitRequestBody attribute.
I noticed that when this kicks in, though i see an error in the Apache
error log saying that the file size is larger than that is allowed,
this does not result in Error 413 in the access log and nor does the
ErrorDocument kick in.
Was wondering why this would be the case?

"Requested content-length of 1000000801 is larger than the configured limit
of 1000000000, "

Thanks

Ramdas